- Treatment of all primary care emergencies from adults and children (for infants, a specialized facility "Swiss Medi Kids" at Seidenhofstrasse 9 in Lucerne is responsible), immediate transfer to the hospital if necessary
- Wound care and wound controls
- Modern medical technology with ECG (heart-current curve recording), Diagnostic ultrasound of the abdomen, the heart and soft tissues, Extensive laboratory diagnostics (blood, urine and rapid tests), Fully digital X-ray (low radiation exposure, high image quality
- Investigations for SECO (shift work)
- Insurance checks
- HIV test
- Infusion therapies with appropriate prescription
- Driving aptitude tests level 1 & 2 (only from Mon - Fri from 08:00 - 17:00)
The health check.
Together we look at your state of health and identify possible health risk factors, so that you can influence them positively at an early stage.
Our preventive medical check-up includes:
- a medical interview (anamnesis)
- a clinical examination including blood pressure measurement
- recording of the vaccination status
- various laboratory
- depending on the medical examinations, further examinations such as resting ECG, X-ray
- telephone discussion of the results and possible preventive measures
- medical report with all results
Should further external examinations by specialits be indicated after the health check, we can arrange that for you.
The health check is for everyone who wants a health assessment and wants to find out mor about their possible risk factors (such as the risk of heart attack or the risk of diabetes).
The health check is possible from Monday to Friday between 08:00 -17:00 without prior notification. Reserve around an hour for the health check (without any waiting time). The results and possible preventive measures will be discussed subsequently by telephone.
Come to the health check sober (no food or drinks containing sugar 8 hours before the appointment) and bring your vaccination card and a list of the medications you are taking with you.
Prevention services are not covered by the basic insurance policies and are to be paid on site. However, some supllementary insurance policies cover part of the cost of check-ups. We recommend to clarifying this directly with your health insurance company in advance.